[project1dev] Re: Mine Props

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:48:58 +0000

Have it at KT
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:48:41
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Re: Mine Props

So it sounds like Eric's got a lantern as well as some crates and barrels in
the works.

I can work on a shovel and texture that pickaxe I modeled a while back if that
hasn't been done yet.

What do you guys think? I don't want to step on any toes. If its best I can sit
tight till the next milestone gets ironed out so people have a chance to wrap
up what they had it mind.

Let me know...=)