[project1dev] Re: Mine Props

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:43:45 -0700

well milkshape only supports polygons so they'll have to be broken into
polygons at some point yeah :/

whatever does the breaking into polygons might have a setting for how many
polygons to use or some smoothness tolerance.

Or maybe 3ds has some kind of mesh optomizer in it?  if so that would be
really neat.