[project1dev] Re: Mine Props

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:11:10 -0400

i got the barrel working, the problem is complex textures and getting them
to map correctly.  i'm sorry for venting my frustration, it just sucks
bringing a model from c4d where it looks amazing, to 3ds where it still
looks good, to milkshape where it falls apart and it takes 20 minutes to get
it to look half decent...

i'll jus