[project1dev] Mine Props

  • From: Matthew Freeland <mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:14:05 -0700

Okay, so in order to make the mines a little prettier like Mr. Eric has been
saying, I came up with a small list of props to get together.

Torch Bracket (w/ torch and without)
Shovel/Pick/Sifters and other mining equipment
Hooded lantern (To hang from the support columns)
Barrels
Crates
A stuffed Nick head on a taxidermy frame for threatening to eat my wormly
family (I'll handle that one)
Small rubble piles along the walls

as well I am going to work on making the finished rail pieces, corner
pieces, connectors, and railstops. as well I am going to make some cave in
blocks.
Little vertical columns with boards bracing loose rocks, it should look
cool.

All stuff within the milestone list I believe, although I don't know how to
apply lighting so I'll make Alan do it.

P.S. Nick must DIE.