[project1dev] Re: Milestone 2 status

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:22:48 -0700

We should get Wurmz to make some heart images for that idea you had in
the other thread Alan :)

Based off this list, I can help put down Eric's foliage and set up
another asteroid for the temple.  Nick seems to want to do the
interior of the temple, but I can help there if needed too.

I'm also glad Katie checked in, I feel more comfortable when she mails
the list for some reason :P

Hey Eric, are we going to use a different model for the pathway to the
temple asteroid?  Not sure what we have planned for that - I think it
was gonna use the winding path?