[project1dev] Milestone 1 Accomplished!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 22:32:12 -0700

Congrats everyone, the cave is done!!!

We are at like 90-95% done with it, which is perfect.  When we go to
put it into the world we'll just fill that last 5-10% in with whatever
makes sense in the game world and pop it in somewhere.

A few code issues came up here at the end - animation is slightly
broken and shadows need some work - but since we'll need both those
things for the next milestone, i'll get them done and it'll fix both
the cave area and the new areas we are going to be making.

Great job everybody it really turned out nice!!