[project1dev] Re: Maps

  • From: Larvantholos <larvantholos@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:56:09 -0800 (PST)

Its an nvidia plugin you can get from their website, it allows you to edit and
draw on the maps, as well as create them within photoshop. You'll get a better
affect create the map in 3d - if you get your hands on mudbox even just for
rendering purposes it creates excellent normal mapping which in 3ds max
compatible mode will let you use it in most other programs :)