[project1dev] Re: Maps

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:45:10 -0800

oh but other maps you might be interested in hearnig about, try googling
these:

paralax map
displacement map

and if you run across this:

height map

that one is actually a different kind of map, not the kind you are thinking
about, a height map is just a way of representing terrain (mountains,
valleys, sand dunes etc)  (: