[project1dev] Re: Maps

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:26:29 -0800 (PST)

Hey Guys,

Another question, does anyone know much about MIP mapping? I get the general
concept of what it is/what it does, but I am wondering if it is applicable in
our situation, or in what situation/game it would be applicable...

Gonna google it too, but any info you guys have would be much appreciated. Its
always better from a artists point of view. =)

Thanks
Katie