[project1dev] Re: Maps

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:21:45 -0800

Hey Katie,

Currently I'm upgrading the editor but after that I'll be moving back to
graphics land and upgradin our graphics.

Milkshape supports NO maps.

Our game however currently supports normal maps (doesnt look like it should
cause it needs an upgrade but it works).

For now we (Kent or I) have to set up the loading level script to apply the
normal maps to an object (which is no problem, nothin to worry about there)

In the future, you'll be able to apply the normal map from the editor.

Now because you are asking about other kinds of maps like specular maps, YEP
we can do those!

The game doesnt currently support them but specular maps for one should be
not too hard so feel free to use them (: