[project1dev] Re: Magic : revisited

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 11:38:16 -0700

Funny I just replied to an previous email suggesting Alice and Wonderland
style thing as well.

I love your ideas. What type of magic will the wizards use? Will they all be
different? Will it be more like light, dark, neutral, and crazy magic?
Something different entirely? What were the disciplines of magic you were
thinking? You mentioned telekinesis, would this be more of a spell of more
of a tree of magic?