[project1dev] Re: MIA this weekend / recruiting mini game info

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:45:02 -0400

I know what you mean, i hate it when i am really into something but can't
indulge myself because of outside stuff.

anyways, more info re: recruiting -

i imagine it being a little less obtuse version of the dialogue minigame in
oblivion - like you appeal to what they like via dialogue, with more options
and more hints as to which option is best based on your alignment, charisma
and perception as well as maybe information you may have found out by
talking to others. like maybe you're trying to recruit someone and you had
heard in a tavern that the person you are recruiting really wants to change
the world, this opens the dialogue choice when you're makign your recruit
pitch of "hey, join us and change the world" and helps your cause... or
maybe you perceive that they are dumb but want to get smart so you would
say, "hey, join us and see the world, you'll get more experienced and
smarter" and that would make them want to join, etc.