[project1dev] Re: Kent; Trap Hallway

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:58:27 -0500

Okay, that brings one of my most important questions I've been forgetting to
ask!
When models are scaled, does it scale the texture as well?

When textures are applied to a small model, then a large model, does the
texture repeat?

What is the best practice for models/textures in terms of cost and
appearance?