[project1dev] Re: KATIE FINALLY FINISHED THE WAGON!

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 10:03:48 -0700 (PDT)

Is it going to generate its own power, Or are the exhause pipes for things that
would be assumed run on the interior? Just thinking they might not make
sense???...

From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 1:01 PM

Looks great

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I updated the milestone page.  I moved the tent task to the done section and
put a new task in "map building" for placing it on the map.

Hey Katie,

Is it ok if i resize the image down to 1024x1024?  It's either that or resize
it up 2048x2048 so your call (:

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Rad!!! (: (:

Yay!!!!

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 4:08 PM, katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Guys,

FINALLY, FINALLY, the wagon is completely finished. I have attached it here.

I am really excited, I hope you guys like it.

Sorry I took so long to finish it, it frickin took forever to texture.

=)

Katie