[project1dev] Re: Items left for milestone (5/11)

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:50:34 -0700

well i dont think we dont need to be too drastic we just have to watch out
for things that are way higher poly count than we mean to be

like if there's a sphere thats a small marble on a table, we don't want it
haveing 10,000 triangles or anything (:

if you guys are ok with it i just mean try and keep things as low poly as
you can while still keeping the quality you want.

I just mean to limit the art to the polys that are needed for the desired
quality, i dont mean to say we need to be low poly.

Hopefully that makes sense