[project1dev] Re: Items left for milestone

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 12:29:00 -0500

Alan you said, " The only missing peice i can think of is walls for where
the ground slopes down."

You don't really need a new kind of piece for that part of the wall. If you
just put a full piece where the slopes are then the rest would be under
ground and out of sight from the player, once the camera is 100% and all
that.  (:

There are a lot of games that do stuff like that to save time. hehe