[project1dev] Re: Items left for milestone

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 12:43:12 -0700

Couple questions about what needs to get done.

#3 - make a stationary mining enemy that doesn't path
What needs to be made here? The enemy script that gets called to the map? If
so machine.lua should work as a stationary enemy. The art can be changed
easily as well. If an additional stationary enemy is wanted I can make that
as well.

#4 - make a boss enemy that ambushes you at the right time
Alan - How do you think boss ambushing should happen from a technical
standpoint?

#5 - make a boss combat enemy
Anything special compared to the miners?

#8 - finish placing monsters
How does everyone feel about the current monster placement? How many
monsters should there be? I was thinking there could be a decent amount but
most of them should be easily avoidable with a few that are hard to avoid.