[project1dev] Re: Items left for milestone

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 11:30:43 -0700

A rock slide model would be great for the boss room.  I am just
talking about a corner near the end of the cave where a model is
missing a side though.  You can't even see it until you walk all the
way to the end of the map right before the boss, but at the right
angle it is very noticable and ugly... when I was walling that section
of the cave I couldn't figure out a way to use the existing pieces to
do that C section, so that was a compromise I left to fix later.