[project1dev] Re: Inside Tent

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:00:35 -0700

hey the game is supposed to show a bright pink / green texture when it cant
load a texture, i think that feature is broken.

ill make sure that works so we have obvious failure (really ugly texture)
instead of subtle failure (just showing the wrong texture) again, sorry bout
that.  I thought it was weird the chair looked like the tablecloth etc
before but didnt really think anything of it