[project1dev] Re: Importing models from other programs into milkshape

  • From: "Chris Sherman" <cshermandesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:53:26 +0000

3ds supports directx
Sent from my BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:51:58
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Re: Importing models from other programs into
        milkshape

man that's great news (:

do you guys know if 3ds exports to ms3d (milkshape 3d) files? lol

or if not do you know if it exports to .x?

if it exports to either of those (and if ms3d can handle the .x importing
ok) we might not even have to have anything coded, maybe we could just let
3ds handle our conversion (:

if not, thats still great news, it sounds like if the file format isnt too
hard to work with that 3ds might be the way to go (: