[project1dev] Re: I'm home!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:31:41 -0700

and honestly, it could happen!

blizzard started as a crappy little company in irvine, CA (close to where a
few of us live or once lived hehe)

i remember talkin to eric on the phone when he was tryin the warcraft 1 demo
from pc games magazine (i think it was) he was like "dude wtf they are
hitting the ground i have no idea whats going on..."

and now they pwn the world :P

that could be us (: