[project1dev] Re: I have created... a crate.

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 15:20:02 -0700

Hey Katie,

I got your pickaxe in game (but not in a level i've checked in yet).

Unless someone else really wants to do it (if so let me know!) I'm going to
try and finish decorating the cave tonight with all the props we have -
including this pick axe - so that we can move onto the lighting pass and be
closer to bein done with this cave finally!! (:

Anyone have any other props they are working on that they want in? Or are we
ok with the props we have?