[project1dev] Re: Hey Sid!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 15:39:22 -0700

As we ramp up more, the role of both QA and production is going to get
larger and larger, way too much work for one guy.

I think you are going to do really great at heading up QA Chris, you are my
#1 pick for that (and i think youll also do good building and scripting and
contributing to design) and I think Sid is going to do great in production
keeping us organized and focused and all that stuff (and hopefully kickin in
some design too if he wants to)

Sid has management and organizational experience that i think will be really
good to help us, and he's a really cool guy so I think he'll be great for
interpreting things between art and code etc cause each dept seriously
speaks their own language and is in their own world mentally.

Production a lot of the times is a lot like generic management and
organization stuff, I dont think you'd enjoy it as much Chris :P