[project1dev] Re: Have we considered this? (ART)

  • From: "eric" <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 02:22:07 +0000

Part of the problem is you guys are coming in at the end of this milestone so
its totally understandable that you are a little lost.  The next milestone will
have a lot more variety and a lot better organization (we've learned a ton as
far as that goes) - being here from the beginning of milestone 3 will make it a
lot smoother and more cohesive than it seems now :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile