[project1dev] HEY SHERMAN WHERE YOU AT???

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 06:38:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Dude,

If you want to...here is the concept sketch that Liz posted. She said she was
gonna work on colors, etc. I told her that might not be a big deal cause the
modeling artist have been doing there own textures as far as I know...but maybe
you guys can chat and see whats up.

Anyway, if you want to work on this, I am down. Just let me know so we don't
duplicate our efforts.

I still need to finish textures on the wagon first, then check in with Eric
before I get to it. SO you would probably be able to get to it first.

Plus, for some reason I have just been busy as hell this summer. It seems like
one thing after another keeps coming up, and I keep running out of time during
the week.

Thanks Chris, let me know what ya want to do. =)

Katie