[project1dev] Re: Game controls

  • From: Matthew Freeland <mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 23:40:49 -0700

Oh don't get me wrong I love using controllers when I'm running emulations
and other things of the sort. I just hate the X-Box controllers. :P

I loves me my USB Logitech super awesome playstation-style gamepad of
awesomes. It even has force feedback for the PC, woo!

I was a playstation fanboy... I got over it fortunately.