[project1dev] Re: Game controls

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:18:45 -0700

With the computer controls you should be able to use mouse or keyboard for
menus. You should be able to use up and down to navigate menus as well as
click on it with a mouse. I think the player moving via wasd or the standard
keypad is fine. In fact, I think best would be to allow the player to define
their controls on the keyboard (probly xbox controller too) and just have a
couple preset controls that we prefer.