[project1dev] Re: Game controls

  • From: Matthew Freeland <mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:41:10 -0700

I think 360 controller input should have a hidden feature that crashes the
game at random times to punish people for using 360 controllers. just a
thought. :P

I'm a big fan of WASD for movement being the FPS addict that I am, I think
it allows you to move around and have rapid access to the number keys for
keyboard shortcuts and what-not.