[project1dev] Re: Fwd: re: items/equipment

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:13:01 -0400

yeah, totally.  and i loved that about resident evil (although i think maybe
alan doesnt like it) and also left4dead has that too and it makes the game
so tense and it makes victory feel so good.

basically, i think when things are challenging and you CAN lose, it is more
fun because if it is easy, then theres no real thrill in winning.