[project1dev] Re: Fwd: MilkShape 3D Registration

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:27:57 -0700

I wouldn't worry about that too much Alan.  I mean, I really know
nothing about 3d, I'm just trying to make simple stuff to throw into
the maps.  I'm sure it's cuz I didn't do the trick that each model
needs (like how you showed me how to do textures)

This alone doesn't make me think we should switch or would need to.
But even if we had to, we're really early in the project, so it
wouldn't be that bad.

Even the maker of Cave Story had to deal with stuff like this (he
couldn't get sound working correctly), he ended up making his own
program and format to do all of the sound.