[project1dev] Re: File Organization

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:33:41 -0500

A great file/naming structure isn't as easy as saying, "okay, everything
goes into sub folders based on this 1 criteria," unfortunately.  Though the
incoming ideas are good ones, no single one by itself I feel will be
adequate to suit our needs into finality.  I'm trying to come up with some
plans/ideas and reasons behind, but I won't post anything solid until
later.  Nice day out, enjoying some sun!