[project1dev] Re: Faction reputation system

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:16:51 -0400

alan, i actually think idea 2 is the best for this game.  i would say
factions view you in either a positive, negative or neutral light, or maybe
we could add a scale of 5 total - love, like, neutral, dislike, hate.  an
action FOR the faction = +1 (hidden of course) an action against -1, with
factions reacting to your presence accordingly.  what are your thoughts?