[project1dev] Re: Faction reputation system

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:01:05 +0000

I think we're all on the same page
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:34:33
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Re: Faction reputation system

I'm thinking a combination of all the things you guys are talking about. I
like Alan's idea of the comrade cookie being something that can be passable
to different characters as opposed to something you consume. I, like Alan,
always saved those special items for the perfect character and never used
em. In addition to that I think death should be mostly permanent but if the
player really wants a character back (they died without the comrade cookie)
you should be able to go on an epic sidequest to recover them such as a jail
break. The jail break would need to be engaging and dynamic to keep the
player interested.