[project1dev] Re: Faction reputation system

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:57:55 -0700

hey, something else too... we could just use this for special characters.

Like for instance, if there was some undead guys who had something you
wanted (some cool sword), maybe you had to befriend a paladin, and convince
him you were doing good.

Then, he would fight along side you and you could take him in to wreck the
undead dudes and afterwords you could go back to robbing and theiving and
pirating and he might get mad and leave but lol... thats how it goes

this would be good if he was uber strong, like unbalanced strong, it would
be hard for the player to keep him around which would be the balance of the
character :P