[project1dev] Re: [Design] Gameplay and the environment

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:11:27 -0700

I like the ideas as well. I like the concept of fighting with/against the
enviroment as well as enemies. I also like the idea of having enemies attack
your cities and having townsfolk help defend.

I think there should be destroyable terrain such as bushes and trees. We
could also have hidden stuff tucked away or secrets that are not so obvious.