[project1dev] Re: [Design] Gameplay and the environment

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:54:25 -0400

I think you should be able to command elements to help you.  Lightning,
fire, water, wind, earth, ice, and variations of them as the game
progresses.  I like the idea of having to worry about the terrain and using
that to aide your population (and perhaps even fight against enemies), plus
if we go that route, I could think of some awesome combat concepts involving
the elements in 1st person fighting modes