[project1dev] Re: [Design] Enemies on overworld hurting player in level 1

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:30:03 -0700

Well, i'm not really sure...

this first level i had a specific idea for, and it was just to keep it
simple and show some basic mechanics of how the game worked to the player.

Beyond this first level, nothing is really figured out yet other than
keeping the play style similar to the original game, but we can stray from
the path a lot more than we have on this first level.

I figure as we get closer to finishing this overhead world level, we should
start thinking about the first person area....

when we get closeish to finishing that we can start thinking about the next
overworld area and the other future areas and see what we want to do with
the game as a whole after our "proof of concept" / intro first level is
completely done.