[project1dev] Re: [Design] Character's Attack

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:25:31 -0700

Having skill points to spend on the dragon / wizard attacks sounds like an
idea we all kinda can get behind so that's pretty cool.

I like the idea of contextual attacks too because it adds some fun details
to the game (:

I think the details like that are what could really make this game great
instead of good :P