[project1dev] Re: [Design Brainstorm] Basic storyline of the game (aka how do we not get sued)

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:16:53 -0700

Just trying to shape my ideas.

I could see defensive spells working great as well. Armor, healing, etc

If you were going to just duplicate common weapons and do it that way that
would be fine. That's probably the best way to do it. I could even see
massive nuking like spells work like the BFG 9000 or something similar.

I could also see minor support spells. Perhaps a spell like levitate where
you could float off the ground for a moment.

How would you earn these spells? Start with em? Unlock em? Get them as
gifts?