[project1dev] Re: Concept Artist?

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:54:15 +0000

Awesome portfolio
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Freeland <mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:41:21
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Concept Artist?

Heya folks, I've got a potential concept artist if we need one. My
friend/co-worker Elizabeth does incredibly good character design and has an
abundance of free time (And a shiny art degree, ooo) that is currently
unused if we need someone for concept/character design and stuffs like that!
I can ask her what else she is able to do, I.E. scene design and whatnot if
we want. Just wondering if that is something we're lookin for. You can check
out some of her work on her webgallery... here.
http://totenreich.ca/potato/portfolio/ Let me know what you all think.

-Wurmz