[project1dev] Re: Compliation

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:14:25 -0700

Heya, I'll answer a few...

about script help going on the wiki, check the docs/script help/ folder.
open up "index.html" it has a full on help system for every function along
with a working example.

for controls - we want to make this game work on 360 too, if we use the
mouse for stuff we'd have to make 360 control equivelants.  I think it'd be
better if we designed the game w/o  the mouse being a requirement so it's
easier to port to the 360 and everything should work just as well

about the snowboardin game - talk is cheap, code is harder!! :P hehe

my 2 cents on stuff (: