[project1dev] Re: Combat system and camera angles

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:32:56 -0700

Something else we could do to make sure the player wasnt obscured behind
something...

right now the walls are double sided (ie boxes)

if we made them 1 sided, back face culling could work to our advantage so
that you could see through walls that were facing away from the camera but
still see walls facing towards the camera.  basically no wall would obscure
the player, but things like houses and other objects still would