[project1dev] Re: Combat system and camera angles

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:25:20 +0000

Tentatively, overhead like ff, chrono trigger...with some special case
scenarios of course... And changing angles for dramatic effect for cut scenes-
But if we can make it work with another view or a floating camera... I'm
basically up for anything as long as its easy to use for the player
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile