[project1dev] Re: Combat system and camera angles

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:41:36 -0700

actually nevermind on the camera thing, i don't know how that would work w/
mouse and keyboard and we want to make it work for both that and controller.

save it for later i geuss if we want...

that just leaves the transparency thing.  We can wait til if we need it
before that goes in, no sense making something that might not even be
needed.

so lol, nevermind...

but yeah, re: the combat thing, sounds good