[project1dev] Re: Combat and Character Mechanics

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:51:16 -0700

I have read through the whole post. I think you have a good foundation.

On to the questions

1) Will there still be mike tyson esque combat or is that gone?

2) What can you use Character Points on? How do they work?

3) Will swapping with a player on the sideline count as a turn? For example,
will the new player that comes in be able to go immediately or will he need
to wait for a full turn cycle to happen? Or will the character come into
battle with the RT bar partially filled?

4) What happens if the main character dies?