[project1dev] Re: Combat Balance

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 23:12:54 +0000

Well... Combat and the game will be significantly different in ways we can't
really predict by the time the full system is in... So I would say balance the
cave as a standalone area and make it fun for what it is because by the time we
revisit it, we'll have a more clear idea of how we will want it to be
permanently :) how does that sound?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile