[project1dev] Re: Combat Balance

  • From: Matthew Morgan <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:49:36 -0700

Yah I think he was saying that there will be areas for grinding

#1 - how many enemies there will be in the cave
#2 - how difficult should it be to get through the cave

right? (:

hey we have a boss fight in there too, i'm not sure how difficult the boss will
/ should be at the end

This e-mail is the property of Oakley Inc. It is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.