[project1dev] Re: Cinematics

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:49:32 -0700

basically when you click "new game" it would go into a movie (ie mpeg)  and
same thing, when you beat the game it would launch up another movie.

the contents of that movie could be anything from ray traced hyper realistic
graphics, to an animated cartoon, to a slide show of hand drawn (or painted)
art.

no clue what eric has planned but he said he had some ideas.  It ought to be
interesting to see what he comes up with (: