[project1dev] Re: Chris' boss head

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 22:49:13 -0700

yeah i dunno, i cant think of how to do it, maybe it's ok for now...

maybe when we have a world to place this cave into, we'll have scriptable
camera controls so we can do the boss fight where the boss is visible, then
after the fight we pan the camera to the bridge collapsing, then to the
rubble caving in and then back to the player or somethin.

(ps i updated the website with some more screenshots)

ok night for reals, sleep well kent!