[project1dev] Re: Character creation

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 12:12:18 -0700

Okies, sounds pretty good

question though, when the player wears items / clothing / armor is it
going to change their appearance?

If so, we'll have to find a way to make "1 size fits all".

The placement of shields etc will be easy cause we can basically
attach it to the hand bone, whatever animation / player settings have
the hand bone placed as.

But armor however or clothing working on different body sizes / types
might be interesting....

any thoughts on that?